lundi 13 octobre 2014

Before sunrise

I love the way the people dissolving into the background.
It's like the environment are stronger than the people.
His human figures are always transitory.

I want you to know what I think.

Lodged in life, like branches in the river,
flowing downstream, caught in the current,
I carry you, you'll carry me.

I believe if there's any kind of God, it wouldn't be in any of us, not you or me but just this little space in between. If there is any kind of magic in this world, it must be the attempt of understanding someone sharing something. I know it's almost impossible to succeed, but who cares really? The answer must be in the attempt.

But then the morning comes and we turn into pumpkins.

Tonight is our only night.
It is the only way, no?

We could say goodbye now. Then we won't have to worry about tomorrow.

Usually it's myself that I wish I could get away from.

People get married for a lot less.

Have a good life.
Have fun with everything you are gonna do. Work hard.


Aucun commentaire: